Last night we had a pretty fun experience with a rat in our house. Don’t worry I have a great video of us dealing with it. It was a late night round up but at least we were able to sleep in peace. I’ve got to tell you, I wouldn’t change any one of my experiences for anything. I love every minute of every day even when things don’t go quite as well as planned. I’ve just got to keep on smiling and remember that if it doesn’t kill me it will only make me stronger. I LOVE MY MISSION!!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
I LOVE MY MISSION!!!
Last night we had a pretty fun experience with a rat in our house. Don’t worry I have a great video of us dealing with it. It was a late night round up but at least we were able to sleep in peace. I’ve got to tell you, I wouldn’t change any one of my experiences for anything. I love every minute of every day even when things don’t go quite as well as planned. I’ve just got to keep on smiling and remember that if it doesn’t kill me it will only make me stronger. I LOVE MY MISSION!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment