Greetings from La Banda de Shilcayo Jr. Simon Bolivar 235. Thanks so much for the long awaited BSU schedule, and not the course schedule. It looks as if I will be back in time for that New Mexico State Game, hint hint wink wink. And speaking of the Bday package this past week I had a bit of thought of something you could stick in there. A little bottle of A1 sauce. A year and a half of the same flavor of food has finally taken its toll on me. I´m pretty sure that A1 could do miracles when it comes to rice and chicken. I could also use a bottle of Neosporin Ointment. I hope you are sending lots of pictures as well especially of all these crazy incidents that Brian is getting involved in. I would love to see all the youngins as well, but I´m going to let you surprise me, always keeping in mind that Twinkies and Cupcakes do bring a smile to my face.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Upcoming B-Day Wishes
Greetings from La Banda de Shilcayo Jr. Simon Bolivar 235. Thanks so much for the long awaited BSU schedule, and not the course schedule. It looks as if I will be back in time for that New Mexico State Game, hint hint wink wink. And speaking of the Bday package this past week I had a bit of thought of something you could stick in there. A little bottle of A1 sauce. A year and a half of the same flavor of food has finally taken its toll on me. I´m pretty sure that A1 could do miracles when it comes to rice and chicken. I could also use a bottle of Neosporin Ointment. I hope you are sending lots of pictures as well especially of all these crazy incidents that Brian is getting involved in. I would love to see all the youngins as well, but I´m going to let you surprise me, always keeping in mind that Twinkies and Cupcakes do bring a smile to my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment