I can’t believe this change is almost over, I feel as if it just got started. We finished the week a several baptisms both here in Puente Piedra as well as a few back in Los Rosales. I feel as if I have finally come around and have realized just what the Lord was trying to teach me by leaving Los Rosales and still putting me in charge of the work and its progress.
Having to lead an area without being in that area requires a lot of trust and confidence in others, knowing that they are going to do their part to get things done. Before the mission I wasn’t one who put a lot of trust in others with respect to important things that needed to get done. I have always been one of those ¨I’ll do it my self kind of guys¨. Not really willing to pass the load or rely on to many people to get things done. This last change has been quite a big growing experience for me, one that I know I will always look back on and be thankful for it. I have had to rely on so many people to verify the progress of my investigators, accompany them to church, help to answer questions, and aiding them with overcoming challenges. At first I found my self really frustrated sharing the load but as time went on I realized that I was actually learning a very valuable and life long trait. I’m so thankful for the little challenges and bumps in the road that the Lord gives me because I always learn something new and he helps me to grow so much. If we always look at the bumps of life with a positive attitude, we will always come away that much stronger and that much closer to the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment