I am seriously having a hard time believing that it is already time to talk to you all again over the phone. TIME IS FLYING! I am going to get the phone call business out of the way first so that I can fill you all in on what went down this past week. I will be making my pre-call Wednesday around six o´clock your time, which means 8 o´clock my time. So from there we will be to setting up the time and all that good staff. I can´t wait to talk to you all and please please please make sure that Anna and Curt, Amy and Brady, and the kids are all there. I can´t wait to chat with everyone for a bit. Have your questions ready and your thoughts organized because a little Peruvian missionary will be making a call home.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas Call is Coming!!
I am seriously having a hard time believing that it is already time to talk to you all again over the phone. TIME IS FLYING! I am going to get the phone call business out of the way first so that I can fill you all in on what went down this past week. I will be making my pre-call Wednesday around six o´clock your time, which means 8 o´clock my time. So from there we will be to setting up the time and all that good staff. I can´t wait to talk to you all and please please please make sure that Anna and Curt, Amy and Brady, and the kids are all there. I can´t wait to chat with everyone for a bit. Have your questions ready and your thoughts organized because a little Peruvian missionary will be making a call home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment