
Our zone has been brainstorming with the stakes here on ways we can strengthen the young men in the church and keep them excited about the gospel. The idea of applying boy scouts activities was brought up so this Friday I have the assignment to put on a little day camp for the young men. We are going to tie knots, build things with lashings, play games, and learn some wilderness skills. I super excited about it and can’t wait to put it on. I am the only Eagle Scout in the zone so everyone was quick to put me in charge. As far as I know there is only one scout troop in Peru and it is in Lima. So maybe I will be a Boy Scout pioneer here in the Jungle of Iquitos, who knows! But I am busy putting together a program and arranging all of the activities so I will let you know how it turns out next week.
_edited-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment