Thursday, June 19, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!!


Hey Dad,

I just wanted to let you know how lucky I am to have had a father figure like you. Everyday I have to apply something you have taught me out here in the field. From hard work, to just Cowboy-ing Up and making the most of the little things. You have prepared me so well for my work here in Peru. I am forever grateful for your example to me and love for me. I pray everyday to be the missionary my parents want me to be so that I can make them proud. Even though I don’t get to call home for Fathers Day, remember that I am thinking of you and think the world of you. Thank you so much for being my dad and being someone I can look up to. I love you so much, Dad. Thanks for everything.

Your Son
Elder Schofield

No comments: