Monday, March 17, 2008

Changes in the Changes!


My first experience with cambios (transfers) was really quite the experience. Wed morning I woke up and packed knowing that I was going to the Zone of Puente Piedra but as we were walking into the stake center for the meeting I walked past the zone leaders from Puente and asked them about my area. They informed me that I was no longer going to Puente. Instead I am currently in the zone of Barranca in the area of Paramonga. It is the farthest north you can get in the Lima North Mission without being in the Jungle. My new comp is Elder Trinidad and he is a short stalky Mexican. He and I are having a great time together and we are doing awesome. I have already learned so so so much from him--he is also the district leader. I guess I have had a chance to learn what kind of a missionary I don't want to be and my new companion is teaching me how things should be done. But anyway we are getting a lot done and working great together.

No comments: